Today, we’re celebrating our 1 year anniversary for The #WeAreSlam Show! In today’s special show, we are going to review our TOP 5 marketing topics and best practices from 2019. These topics were not only relevant for your marketing in 2019, but they will remain evergreen as you adopt them into your marketing plans for 2020.
Our TOP 5 marketing topics and best practices:
- Clear and concise copy can help prospects make buying decisions and convert.
- Email is NOT dead. It’s one of the best ways to send your content directly to prospects and customers and one of the best ways to own your traffic online.
- Print VS. Digital
- Remember that designs for print should be different from your designs for digital.
- There are MAJOR benefits for having a podcast. From additional content to discoverability, the benefits could be a game changer for you business.
- Put systems in place so that you can create a constant stream of content for your brand or business.
Thanks for checking out The #WeAreSlam Show, a digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow. Created and produced by SLAM! Agency, the show exists to help marketing professionals, directors, and executives grow their brands and reach their customers in a more effective way. The #WeAreSlam Show is released weekly and featured on all popular podcast and video networks. Subscribe below at your favorite provider:
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
The #WeAreSlam Show releases with a new topic every Monday morning at 8:00 A.M.
Here's What Our Customers are Saying
Angela Caputa, Director of Marketing
Travis Sheridan, Executive Director
Venture Cafe Global
Cyndie Roche, VP of Sales & Marketing
Payne Family Homes