Many agencies, designers, and marketers grew up in the era of print design, but are the same techniques still relevant in the digital era?
Today, we’re talking about the graphic design tips for digital marketing and social media. In this episode, Art Director Whitney Brockman joins our co-founder Tyler Kelley to talk about tips and best practices in designing for digital.
Whitney designs day in and day out for clients at SLAM! Agency, and she shares her first hand information on how to be relevant in the digital world. They discuss:
- Print design vs digital design
- Thinking about the big picture and goal in design
- The storyline of digital
- The ability to take risks in digital marketing
- Data and instant feedback in facebook
- Being quick in producing content
- Perfect vs good in digital design
- Taking risks within brand guidelines
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
The #WeAreSlam Show is a weekly digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Here's What Our Customers are Saying