Today, we’re going to discuss the benefits of using an agency media buyer. Buying radio and TV spots directly from a station can be a daunting task if you’re new to the digital marketing world and oftentimes, inexperience can be a major factor in increased rates and worst spot for your money. In this episode, Tyler and Michael explain why you should work with an agency media buyer to help get the most out of your marketing dollars.
Benefits of working with an agency media buyer:
- They save you money
- They negotiate pricing
- They know the industry
- They can leverage their contacts in other markets
- Access to TV & radio pricing database
- Unbiased price negotiation
- Possible refunds from stations who don’t deliver on their end
- If your agency has a media buyer on staff, utilizing that agency service is typically free
- Allows you to get the best results for your marketing dollars
Thanks for checking out The #WeAreSlam Show, a digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Created and produced by SLAM! Agency, the show exists to help marketing professionals, directors, and executives grow their brands and reach their customers in a more effective way. The #WeAreSlam Show is released weekly and featured on all popular podcast and video networks. Subscribe below at your favorite provider:
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
The #WeAreSlam Show releases with a new topic every Monday morning at 8:00 A.M.
The #WeAreSlam Show is a weekly digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.