Today we’re going to talk about growing your revenue by getting a firm grip on the sales process. Your marketing and sales team should be a cohesive unit that drives revenue. Getting better, leveling up, and increasing sales is all about having a good understanding of the sales process. There is a science to aligning your strategy to the profitable sweet spot all marketers want to be in. It’s about being in the right place, at the right time, with the right stuff. In this episode, we’re going to focus on the idea of “reading to lead” so you can take your sales and marketing to the next level!
- Understanding why people buy
- Implementing the right strategies and techniques
- How 70% of the purchase decision is made before a prospect even reaches out to you
- The inbound value of a marketing campaign
- Understanding the state of mind your prospective customers are in at the time of a sale
- Understanding the buyer’s journey:
- Moving customers from intention to attention, to interest, to desire, to action
- How to craft a perfect message through copy
- Understanding and listening to your sales team
- Satisfying customers by knowing their objectives
- Copywriting is about creating a connection through advertising
- Why you need to be specific to be memorable
- Make use of facts, figures, and name the results you can deliver
- TIP: Don’t be vague
- Truth in advertising is essential to good business
- Understanding that people don’t care about you, specifically
- They do care about the value your product or service brings them
- Read! Read! Read! Here is a great book to start with: “Scientific Advertising” by Claude Hopkins
Thanks for checking out The #WeAreSlam Show, a digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Created and produced by SLAM! Agency, the show exists to help marketing professionals, directors, and executives grow their brands and reach their customers in a more effective way. The #WeAreSlam Show is released weekly and featured on all popular podcast and video networks. Subscribe below at your favorite provider:
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
The #WeAreSlam Show releases with a new topic every Monday morning at 8:00 A.M.
Learn marketing insights, best practices and ideas to help your business grow. The #WeAreSlam Show is a digital marketing podcast released every week for marketing professionals just like you.
Here's What Our Customers are Saying