Today, we’re going to give you our top 5 tools for working off-site. Whether you are working from home for the day or full time, finding ways to stay organized and on track can be a challenge. In today’s new episode, we are listing out our favorite digital communication and management tools so you can work efficiently from anywhere in the world.
- Slack for internal communication
- Use email for external communication
- Use phone calls or text for urgent business
- Asana for project management
- Google Hangouts video communication
- Zoom is another great tool
- Grasshopper for phone communications
- You can forward a landline number to your mobile device
- Toggl or Rescue Time for time management
- Full Page Screen Capture (Google Chrome Extension) for screenshots
- RocketBook for note taking
- Roboform for password management
Thanks for checking out The #WeAreSlam Show, a digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Created and produced by SLAM! Agency, the show exists to help marketing professionals, directors, and executives grow their brands and reach their customers in a more effective way. The #WeAreSlam Show is released weekly and featured on all popular podcast and video networks. Subscribe below at your favorite provider:
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
The #WeAreSlam Show releases with a new topic every Monday morning at 8:00 A.M.
The #WeAreSlam Show is a weekly digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Here's What Our Customers are Saying