Marketing in Real Life (#IRL)
Lately you’ve probably heard the term or seen the hashtag #IRL, but what does it mean? IRL stands for in real life, and in marketing it’s how your brand shows up when you’re not in the digital world. In today’s episode we’re talking about making an impact and building community in real life. Join SLAM! Agency Co-founder Tyler Kelley and Digital Producer Valeria Rodriguez as they discuss showing up IRL.
Some details we discuss:
- The challenge of impacting the world as a creative
- Cultivating community
- Cultivating passion
- Networking and showing genuine interest in others
- The shop small movement
- Our responsibility and power as creatives to share stories and change narratives for the better
- How your online values translate to real life
- Val’s coloring book
- The badvent calendar
- Giving in exchange for opportunity
- Bartering and trading in small business
- Fashion blogger Kayra Merrills
Thanks for checking out The #WeAreSlam Show, a digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Created and produced by SLAM! Agency, the show exists to help marketing professionals, directors, and executives grow their brands and reach their customers in a more effective way. The #WeAreSlam Show is released weekly and featured on all popular podcast and video networks. Subscribe below at your favorite provider:
The #WeAreSlam Show releases with a new topic every Monday morning at 8:00 A.M.