Instagram is a valuable marketing tool with over one billion active users, are you using it effectively for your brand or business?
Today, we’re sharing tips that businesses can take with them on their brand and how to elevate their own Instagram profiles. The focus of the discussion is based on the two key components of Instagram success for brands and businesses: content and engagement.
Some of the details we discuss:
- The importance of setting up a business profile
- Consistency is key when it comes to content
- How to curate content correctly
- Creating engaging captions
- Avoiding sales-heavy posts
- Using #hashtags to your advantage
- The importance of posting schedules
- Adapting posting schedules based on what’s working vs what isn’t
- Interacting with followers
- What it takes to grow your audience to 10,000 followers
- How to effectively use Instagram Stories
- The possibilities of Instagram TV
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
Learn marketing insights, best practices and ideas to help your business grow. The #WeAreSlam Show is a digital marketing podcast released every week for marketing professionals just like you.
Here's What Our Customers are Saying