At this year’s Google Partners event, we learned about the changing persona of B2B buyers and what this change means for your business if you’re in this marketing space.
Welcome to our very first episode of The #WeAreSlam Show!
In today’s episode, co-founders Tyler Kelley and Dusty Kelley discuss the recent Google Partner’s event about B2B marketing strategy.
- Current B2B marketing information, stats, and studies
- What the new B2B buyer looks like
- The curiosity of business buyers
- Buyers are now more self directed when researching
- How to create content and optimize for search during the learning phase
- Losing sales by withholding information on landing pages
“If you withhold information, you’re potentially losing the sale right up front.” — Tyler Kelley
- Defining buyer assistance according to Google’s terms
- B2B buyers are impatient
- People spend more than 11 hours per day online
- The necessity of fast websites on mobile
- Creating experiences that leave a positive impression on customers
- Relevance in search
- Creating lead generation forms on your site that convert potential customers
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
Here's What Our Customers are Saying
Angela Caputa, Director of Marketing
Travis Sheridan, Executive Director
Venture Cafe Global
Cyndie Roche, VP of Sales & Marketing
Payne Family Homes