Today, we’re going to talk about customer acquisition. Companies create revenue when they focus on customer acquisition and retention. As marketing directors, business owners, and even directors of nonprofits, it is crucial that your marketing strategy is efficient and delivering profitable results. In fact, there are key factors that predictably drive results. We have closely watched successful businesses and (time and time again) we see the commonalities that differentiate them from the rest. In today’s new episode, we are sharing our tips and insight on how to utilize the 4 pillars of customer acquisition for better business.
- Strong Brand
- This is the promise you can make to your customers and the promise you can keep
- A strong brand has a strong message, identity, and tells a compelling story about who you are
- Market Awareness
- Continually finding ways to make your market aware of who you are and what you do
- Targeted Lead Generation
- Ensuring that you are targeting the right target, at the right time, with the right message
- Sales Proficiency
- It’s important that your sales are aligned with what your market values and that means shared goals, terminology, vision, etc
- Retention comes down to doing what you promise and providing a high quality service
Thanks for checking out The #WeAreSlam Show, a digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Created and produced by SLAM! Agency, the show exists to help marketing professionals, directors, and executives grow their brands and reach their customers in a more effective way. The #WeAreSlam Show is released weekly and featured on all popular podcast and video networks. Subscribe below at your favorite provider:
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
The #WeAreSlam Show releases with a new topic every Monday morning at 8:00 A.M.
The #WeAreSlam Show is a weekly digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Here's What Our Customers are Saying