If you notice inconsistencies in your brand’s message, chances are your audience has too. These inconsistencies can create confusion for customers, which can be a barrier to being a buyer.
Today, we’re talking about how you can take your brand from a hodgepodge, to a unified brand experience. We’ll give you three storytelling arcs to frame your digital experience and content creation strategies. By following these three arcs, you’re guaranteed to create a unified brand experience:
- Brand narrative– Why does your brand exist? What is its purpose?
- What problem I’m solving- Over this year, this campaign, etc.
- Creating individual content- The content flows from the other arcs
While discussing these three storytelling arcs, we covered a lot of ground when it comes to storytelling, congruency, and unifying the customer’s experience. We also talked about:
- Why the creator of Gilligan’s Island used the origin story in the show’s theme song
- Confused customers don’t become buyers
- Find your why- mission statement, values, employee manual
- A strong purpose allows your customers to make a connection
- People make decisions with emotion, back it up with logic
- The importance of buyer personas
- Looking at groups through the lens of- what problem does my brand solve?
- Problem solving for individual buyer personas
Subscribe to the #WeAreSLAM Show
Here's What Our Customers are Saying
Angela Caputa, Director of Marketing
Hoffmann Brothers (St. Louis & Nashville)
Travis Sheridan, Executive Director
Venture Cafe Global
Cyndie Roche, VP of Sales & Marketing
Payne Family Homes (St. Louis)