Let's Skip the B.S.
It’s hard to pinpoint what we look for in an intern. Are you well organized and meet deadlines? We’re sure you never waited till the night before to write a paper. Do you have good communication skills? Of course you do, you got 100 likes on your last Instagram post. Are you fun to be around? We’re sure your Mom has wonderful things to say.
We aren’t about all that, or rather, that’s not all we look for. We’re looking for individuals who have the ability to think, grow and strive to be the best in their desired disciplines.
We Make Our Own Coffee
Our unpaid programs can last any period between 3 to 6 months. Depending on your role, your internship can be part-time or closer to full-time.
SLAM! interns work closely with an experienced mentor in their field and will get hands-on instruction and experience from the get go. Oh, and you won’t be making coffee. That role is more suited for our experienced hands.
- You must be actively pursuing a degree.
- The internship must go towards class credit.
- You’re willing to work out of St Louis or Miami, because, well, that’s where we work.
- You’re able to work effectively in a team.
- You must come in ready to learn. As a non-paid internship, the value you’ll receive comes directly from the sheer amount you can learn from your mentor and our team as a whole.
Design a resume that makes sense for your desired position. Your choices when designing, writing, or even filming your resume say just as much about you as the words on them.
Showcase your talents by sending us links to your portfolios, coursework or any other means in which your skills are expressed. What are you most proud of? Show us.