“If you withhold information, you’re potentially losing the sale right up front.” — Tyler Kelley
Welcome to our very first episode of The #WeAreSlam Show, a digital marketing podcast where we share marketing trends, best practices, and ideas to help your business or brand grow.
Created and produced by SLAM! Agency, the show exists to help marketing professionals, directors, and executives grow their brands and reach their customers in a more effective way.
In today’s episode, co-founders Tyler Kelley and Dusty Kelley discuss the recent Google Partner’s event about B2B marketing strategy.
- Current B2B marketing information, stats, and studies
- What the new B2B buyer looks like
- The curiosity of business buyers
- Buyers are now more self directed when researching
- How to create content and optimize for search during the learning phase
- Losing sales by withholding information on landing pages
- Defining buyer assistance according to Google’s terms
- B2B buyers are impatient
- People spend more than 11 hours per day online
- The necessity of fast websites on mobile
- Creating experiences that leave a positive impression on customers
- Relevance in search
- Creating lead generation forms on your site that convert potential customers
The #WeAreSlam Show releases with a new topic every Monday morning.